The Art of Parenting Twins
with clarity, intelligence,
and accuracy, this handy book is a 'must have' for parents of twins
and other multiples, [for] multiples themselves and professionals
or organizations concerned with guidance and counseling. One could
not ask for a more resourceful book." Adam P. Matheny,
Jr., Ph.D., Professor of Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, University
of Louisville. Learn more/order the
Multiple Birth Resources
This page is also available as a printable
- National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs 1-877-540-2200;
www.nomotc.org referral to local,
parent support groups and possible sources of recycled clothing and
- Triplet Connection: 209-474-0885; www.tripletconnection.org
- Mothers of Super Twins: 516-434-MOST; www.MOSTonline.org
- information and resources for triplets or higher.
Information and Encouragement:
- Center for the Study of Multiple Birth: 312-266-9093; www.multiplebirth.com
- information and referral regarding multiple pregnancy.
- Center for Loss in Multiple Birth: 907-746-6123; www.climb-support.org
- a network of support for parents who lose infant or young multiples.
- Sidelines (for women on bedrest) 888-447-4754; www.sidelines.org.
- Twin Services Consulting: 510-524-0863 - message machine
Consultation on twin development and care - e-mail to .
- Articles regarding twin development and care available on line
- TwInsight: 310-458-1373; www.twinsight.com
Counseling for twins and parents with multiples.
- Teen parents: call your local school district for the number
of your local Adolescent Family Life Program for teen specific programs.
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome Foundation: 440-899-8887
- Twins Foundation: 401-729-1000; www.twinsfoundation.com
- resources for multiples, especially adults.
- Twins Magazine: 1-888-55-twins; www.twinsmagazine.com
bimonthly - for parents.
For Professionals and Support Group Leaders
Twin Services Consulting offers the following programs:
Web site: http://www.twinservices.org
offers articles about many key multiple birth topics, infomation and web
links to multiple birth resources, referrals, consultation and training.
Consultations re program development and case management. Periodic seminars
and training for health and family service professionals and educators.
For more information call 510-524-0863 or e-mail .
Twin Services, P.O. Box 10066, Berkeley, CA 94709.
phone: (510) 524-0863 e- mail: .